Application 12.4 anomalies just started today

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zoesan

Application 12.4 anomalies just started today

Post by zoesan »

working in 12.4 and getting some strange going-ons: the fill does always fill, so use the paint bucket that results on some of the vectors in having a lot more additional points added: the add point tool occasionally bends instead of being straight, when used, these mentioned are not the major concern, what is concerning is I can not longer Save As, or least the document file is saved under the new name, but if I go to file 'open recent' it does not appear in the drop down, and then if I go to the root file manually and try and open it results in anime 9.5 being launched, which doesn't support the opening of 12.4 Moho, this I'd say is the most concern, as I now can only work on the existing file, the rest I can work around(ish). All this only just occurred today.
zoesan

Re: Application 12.4 anomalies just started today

Post by zoesan »

has now opened previously 'saved as file' and in Moho 12.4; the wonders of software eh
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

I assume you're working on Mac.

- The "recent files" function is an OSX function and may fail from time to time, especially after a hard shutdown.
- Clicking on a Moho/AS file will always try to open it with the most recent software version, if you have several versions installed. To open a file in an older version you need to drag the file icon over that specific program icon.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
zoesan

Post by zoesan »

you were right slowtiger in OS X the recent file feature is now showing the saved as file.