No Layers Panel

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

tosiyori

No Layers Panel

Post by tosiyori »

I had to reinstall MOHO Pro 12, now when I open it there os no "Layers panel" This is the same that happened with the previous MOHO, I'm confused, Inserting a MOHO program, still no layers panel.
Greenlaw

Re: No Layers Panel

Post by Greenlaw »

Does it not appear when you select 'Layers' from the 'Windows' menu? Try selecting the command a couple of times. I do this when I can't grab the Title bar of a window because it's off-screen, and closing/re-opening pushes the window back into full view for me.

If that doesn't work, try selecting 'Layers' from under 'Docking'. It's possible that the window is undocked and hidden off-screen. Re-docking it should put it back into view. If you prefer to have the window un-docked, I think un-docking it at this point will put it within the viewable desktop area.

Also, check that 'Save and restore viewport settings' is selected in Preferences. TBH, I think this just saves certain display options but it occurred to me that it might also save window positions. (I haven't tested this to be sure so it's just a thought for now.)

Good luck.
tosiyori

Post by tosiyori »

I used your suggestion to "Re-Dock", now the Layers panel is in view.
Thanks muck !
Lew
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Glad that worked for you. :)