tool for moho to align object

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Deepurana749

tool for moho to align object

Post by Deepurana749 »

its there is some way or any option or tool for moho to align object ???? like illustrator
Greenlaw

Re: tool for moho to align object

Post by Greenlaw »

You can align multiple selected layers using the Alignment menu under the Layer Transform tool options, but I'm not aware of one that works with multiple shapes within a layer.

One workaround to aligning multiple shapes with this tool is to select all the shapes and then run RT Break Apart Shapes from the Scripts: Layer Effects menu. This places each shape into its own layer.

Now select all the layers you wish to align and use the Alignment commands you wish to apply.

Alignment ignores the layer origins and aligns the items based on their bounding boxes and local origins. It's not as robust as the Alignment panel in Illustrator but it's still very useful. (Unfortunately, no Distribute options.)

Alternatively, you can manually align things using Grid Snap.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greenlaw

Re: tool for moho to align object

Post by Greenlaw »

Hmm...if you need to recombine the aligned shapes to a single layer, I believe this script is supposed to be able to do that, but I think that part of the script might be broken. To preserve the alignment, you might have to keep the shapes in a group as separate layers, and just work with the group.

Optionally, you could bake down the result using Hayasidist's Bake to PNG script.