How to replace old version of Moho?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Will_3

How to replace old version of Moho?

Post by Will_3 »

I'm an old Moho user that started back before Smith Micro acquired it. I was still using Moho when it became Anime Studio.

I've had difficulty contacting Customer Support at Smith Micro so I'm posting here hoping to find an answer to my question(s).

Somewhere along the line my old Windows PC crashed and I lost my registered copy of Moho/Anime Studio.

I just want to replace the copy of Moho/Anime Studio that I bought.

Can anyone suggest how I can just get a download or replacement CD of my old version of Moho/Anime Studio.

Thanks

PS - I say Moho/Anime Studio as I think I upgraded after the name change but am not exactly sure... and since the computer crashed and died I can't check on exactly what version I had.
synthsin75

Re: How to replace old version of Moho?

Post by synthsin75 »

I'm afraid that long ago, it falls on you to keep a backup of the installer and your serial number. But you might find an old version for cheap on Ebay or elsewhere.
Will_3

Post by Will_3 »

Rats! But, eBay is a good idea. I'll check that out.

Gee, I'm trying to remember how much Moho cost back in the day... but as I remember it was no where near $399.

Thanks again for the help... even though I may just be outta luck :(
Will_3

Post by Will_3 »

Ya Hoooo! I actually dug round and found my old Moho CD, invoice, paperwork, serial number etc... Can't believe it. Clearly, evidence that you should never, ever, through anything away :D

OK, I'm at Anime Studio 5... and the darn thing loads on my Win7 PC and it actually works.

I'm working through some refresher videos now but will be posting a few questions as separate threads so other folks can find 'em.