BBC's Christmas film made in Moho!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JaMike

BBC's Christmas film made in Moho!

Post by JaMike »

Anyone else see this? It was amazing!

Mimi and the Mountain Dragon

Prime time BBC One on Boxing day! You don't get more validated than that when it comes to quality!

Merry Christmas to one and all!
InfoCentral

Re: BBC's Christmas film made in Moho!

Post by InfoCentral »

According to Chalk, the animators use a combination of Moho (formerly known as Anime Studio), traditional hand-drawn layouts and effects, together with After Effects for the final compositing process.
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
DK

Post by DK »

Love to know how they did the line work. Doesn't look like native Moho?
D.K
bintykins

Post by bintykins »

Oooh I had no idea! I wish I'd caught it at Christmas so I could snoop. I think I know the art director, I'll pester her for deets :D

(tiny weeny aside brag, sorry. On that animation magazine link about the show, there's a thumbnail on screen left of a film created in Moho that was shortlisted for a BAFTA! We missed out on the nomination this morning but that's TWO Mohos on one news page xD)

alanthebox

Post by alanthebox »

bintykins wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:02 pm Oooh I had no idea! I wish I'd caught it at Christmas so I could snoop. I think I know the art director, I'll pester her for deets :D

(tiny weeny aside brag, sorry. On that animation magazine link about the show, there's a thumbnail on screen left of a film created in Moho that was shortlisted for a BAFTA! We missed out on the nomination this morning but that's TWO Mohos on one news page xD)

Ever hear anything back from your AD pal? Always love hearing how people utilize MOHO!