Automatic keyframes

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Gaston

Automatic keyframes

Post by Gaston »

Hi,
I was just about to make a Smartbone. A line should change with the bone. This has always worked well until now. But suddenly keyframes are automatically set on each frame without me having changed anything. This is very annoying and when I delete them and go back to the channel, there are new keyframes again. Did I accidentally activate any function?
I only want a start and an end keyframe.
Gaston

Re: Automatic keyframes

Post by Gaston »

It seems to have to do with the smart bone action. If I create a keyframe in the action and then switch to the line (vector level), I am directly in the main line and not in the smart Bone action anymore.
Something about the scene has changed. Another project works.

:(
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

If it jumps to the mainline, the vector layer doesn't sound like it's inside the bone layer.
Gaston

Post by Gaston »

Great tip! :)
The vector layer (eyebrows) is under the group "Head". And the group "Head" is inside the bone layer.
So if I place the eyebrows just below the bone layer it works. But it doesn't works if it under the head group.
Whats going on?
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

If your "head" group is bound or influenced by bones, it will stop the bone influence from reaching the vector layer inside it. If you really need the nested layers, release the "head" group and bind/control its sublayers individually.