Library search doesn't work

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Daxel

Library search doesn't work

Post by Daxel »

I have a Lion scene that is on my library folder, and the library is working perfectly: it is linked to moho, and I can use it to see my files from the library window, import them, etc. I saw that I can search by tags, so I created a new "animal" tag for my Lion. But when I try to search for the lion, I select to search by Tags and write "animal" but a message says: No indexed matches found. Search by name doesn't work either, only for the elements that come with Moho by default.
How can I search my own files?
william230

Re: Library search doesn't work

Post by william230 »

Are you still facing the same problem? because right now I'm also facing the same issue. so if you solve this problem so tell me the exact solution.. ( but in my condition, it is not connected to moho) it shows some kind of error. Read more
Last edited by william230 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daxel

Re: Library search doesn't work

Post by Daxel »

I didn't find a solution, sorry. I just stopped trying to use that search feature and made a good folder structure and file naming conventions to better organize and find my files.
Edit: I looked at it again, and I don't know why but now it is working correctly. I can search by name and by tag and it finds my resources (not only the default ones like before). The only thing that may have solved it that comes to my mind is maybe restarting the computer or some folder structure change I made, I don't know.