New user, sort of

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AmigaMan

New user, sort of

Post by AmigaMan »

Well, I take a look at the Moho website and find that things have changed recently! I first downloaded the demo months ago and thought it an amazing product. Although I normally use 3D software now, I had an idea for a film that I always imagined as 2D and this week decided to look to purchase Moho after all this time.

Coincidentally, I did see the advert for Anime Studio at Content Paradise when I downloaded the free Poser offer last week but, to be honest, the 'Anime' name put me off (I hate the Manga style) and I never thought any more about it until I looked at the Moho site the next day and found that Anime Studio was actually Moho!

Did I wish I'd purchased months previously!! :)

Anyway, luckily, I found my Free Poser serial no. was good for the crossgrade price of Anime Studio so I took the opportunity of purchasing yesterday. The product is worth every penny. I'm working through the tutorials now and enjoying every minute. With luck, after a few tests I should begin work on my short film. :D
myles

Post by myles »

Hello AmigaMan, and welcome to the community!

2D animation in Anime Studio is rather fun, isn't it?

Good to hear you got the free Poser and found about the crossgrade before paying the full price. :)

Whatever the name, hopefully the e-frontier involvement will bring in plenty of new users, talent, skills, and ideas.

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Hi Myles,

Thanks for the welcome. Yep, it's fun alright. I'm still getting to grips with it all but, unlike some software I''ve tried, it all seems to make sense and be designed for animators :D Your tutorials certainly helped initially.

Oh, and I have nothing against the new name at all - I actually quite like it now. It's the software that's the important thing anyway.

I'm sure Mike's made the right decision in his collaboration with e frontier and wish him all the success he deserves.