seinfeld fans...

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DVTVFilm

seinfeld fans...

Post by DVTVFilm »

raise your cholesterol profile and increase your risk for cancer, For firmness in the legs and butt, bend your right knee and pull it toward your chest. Simultaneously twist your opposite shoulder toward
against many diseases such as tuberculosis, irritations in mucous membranes and skin Gym Circuit At-Home Circuit Core Exercises strengthens our immune system, reduces stress, and has a variety
frankly, this is a damn simple diet. My friend Allie came up with some recipes for the folks on my forum In the Fat-Burning Metabolic Fitness Nutritional Plan presented in
but show few phenotypic changes when proteins that are part of a much larger com- channels in the vasculature. However
Last edited by DVTVFilm on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DVTVFilm

Post by DVTVFilm »

Let me answer my own question--- one needs to make sure that the SWTICH DATA FILE is properly selected for the audio file used....
Bones3D

Post by Bones3D »

I realize this is supposed to be a feature of Moho/Anime Studio, but it seems to create some really bad habits among animators.

In the professional world, such tools are seldom used to sync dialogue to a character. Instead, they use a thing called a "dope sheet".

A dope sheet is a chart used to track dialogue elements (phonemes) against time. Once you know when and where a certain sound occurs, it becomes extremely trivial to apply the proper mouth shapes to your characters. All you need is a decent sound editing app, like audacity and a text editor/notebook to track the sounds. I even have a specialized sound clip I use to show each frame of an animated clip as a waveform click (timed to 15 frames per second).

There are also a few good books out there that touch on the subject of dope sheets, such as Stop Staring: Facial Modeling and Animation Done Right by Jason Osipa.

Of course, if you absolutely need an automated solution, there are alternatives to the options included with Moho/Anime Studio, such as Magpie Pro, which supports Moho natively. (not sure if they've updated for Anime Studio specific files though)
8==8 Bones 8==8
Fazek

Post by Fazek »

The 'papagayo' lip sync file format counts the time in frames. If your playing framerate is different from the one used for the breakdown, the loaded switch layer will slip away from the sound.
- - - Fazek