Upgrading to Linux-Version - please help

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

crataegus

Upgrading to Linux-Version - please help

Post by crataegus »

I just read that there is a free update to anime studio pro available until September 30th. But what about Linux-users of moho? There are only mac and windows versions available for download and you can only register once with your serial number.

What can I do when there is no linux-version available until September 30th?!?
Thunderone

When the versión of Anime Studio for Linux?

Post by Thunderone »

Yes, I also was interested in the Moho for Linux, I in fact was going to buy before, and no longer I had opportunity for the version of Linux :( , and I now will have to wait for likewise that liberates the version of Anime Studio Pro :? .

¿Do I have a question, when released, will it have the option of importing .SVG files?, would be fabulous if does have it :D . And how would I import my files of Poser to Anime Studio Pro? And a version in Spanish?
-No es el lápiz, si no lo que hagas con él.-

- It's not the pencil, it's what you do with it!.-
myles

Post by myles »

In this post, Mike Clifton (Lost Marble) said:
When Anime Studio is first released, you'll notice that there are only Mac and Windows versions. Rest assured, Linux users, that we'll still have a Linux version of the program, but it will be released sometime after the Mac and Windows versions.
I assume it will be like the Mac/Windows releases - i.e. in the first release there may be no new features (such as SVG import) - but I could be wrong.

Presumably the Linux users will get a different 30-day period to migrate over when the Linux version is ready.

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
Fazek

Post by Fazek »

I am one of the Linux-fans so I'm still waiting for my free upgrade. But the time period will be end on this week (at least what I know) for the Windows and Mac users. Are there anybody else who is waiting for the Linux version? Is there anything on the e-frontier website to ensure our request? E-frontier seems not supporting Linux at all. Will be this the last Linux version?
- - - Fazek
idragosani

Post by idragosani »

Fazek wrote:I am one of the Linux-fans so I'm still waiting for my free upgrade. But the time period will be end on this week (at least what I know) for the Windows and Mac users. Are there anybody else who is waiting for the Linux version? Is there anything on the e-frontier website to ensure our request? E-frontier seems not supporting Linux at all. Will be this the last Linux version?
I'm hoping for a Linux version also... using the Windows version of AS now, but still have a licensed version of Moho for Linux.
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
Anime Studio Pro 8.1 : Intel i7 2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 11.04 : Cintiq 12wx
Fahim

Linux version

Post by Fahim »

Hi Folks,

We're working on releasing the Linux version. As for the upgrade special, I will make sure to have a seperate promotion program with other deadline dates, so please don't worry about the September 30 deadline for the Linux version.

Thanks,

Fahim