Registration question...

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

PhilR2004

Registration question...

Post by PhilR2004 »

I was wondering..if I put in my reg. code & press ok, of course it is gonna go into the program, yet when I exit out of the program & go back into it & it comes up without the pop uo thing where you put the registration code thing in, does that mean that you are registered?

If so, what functions are in the registered deal?

That is about the only thing I was wondering..because I didnt know what was going on after I put my code thing in.

Thx a bunch.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

In unregistered (or demo) mode, Moho puts a "DEMO" watermark on top of all exported movies and images, and exports SWF files in grayscale only. Once you register, those limitations go away.

Other than that, all of the features of Moho are available in demo mode.

And yes, if it doesn't ask you for the registration code again, then it means you entered it correctly before. It would be really annoying if you had to enter the code every time you ran the program.
Last edited by Lost Marble on Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhilR2004

Post by PhilR2004 »

Lost Marble wrote:In unregistered (or demo) mode, Moho puts a "DEMO" watermark on top of all exported movies and images, and exports SWF files in grayscale only. Once you register, those limitations go away.

Other than that, all of the features of Moho are available in demo mode.

And yes, if it doesn't ask you for the registration code again, then it means you entered it correctly before. It would be really annooying if you had to enter the code every time you ran the program.
So, then obviously then I am registered, if it no longer asks for the registration key, right?

So, with being registered, then I can upgrade to a new version or fix, whenever they are released without ever having to reenter my registration code again?

Please lemme know.

Thx.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

PhilR2004 wrote:So, then obviously then I am registered, if it no longer asks for the registration key, right?
Well, technically what it means is that you have entered a valid registration code. Whether you are actually registered, or whether a friend gave you that code, I couldn't really say. If it is your code, then yes, you are registered.
PhilR2004 wrote:So, with being registered, then I can upgrade to a new version or fix, whenever they are released without ever having to reenter my registration code again?
Usually, yes. There may be a time, depending on how the program is installed that you may need to enter your code again. It's just a good idea to keep the registration code that you were sent by email. You paid for it - you should hold on to it.