I can no longer use anime studio pro - thanks efrontier =/

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spasmodic_cheese

I can no longer use anime studio pro - thanks efrontier =/

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

so i moved to macs, mainly because my windows laptop got stolen.

I went to download moho (anime studio pro) again, after wrestling with the efrontier sales support guy they wont let me change my 'free upgrade'(its still bloody moho) to osx license!

To say the least im not happy.

Why on earth cant i enjoy the same animation application on osx? So you can muzzle $199.99 out of me and then some more money just so i can download the program if i need to! (what the f**k!)

I could run it under parallels or dualboot if i was using an intel, but im not and if i could i wouldnt want to because then i might as well just have a pc.

Any windows users want a cheap license for anime studio pro, i'll sell it for $80 - its useless to me.
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

I know what you mean spasmodic_cheese. I like it when software that's available on more then one OS, is just one license price. I think it should be a "user license" and not a "OS or single pc license".

The good thing is, there are other animation apps both freeware and shareware. But I still like AS the best.

Hope you can get something resolved or you find something you enjoy. ;)
Fahim

hi

Post by Fahim »

Hi spasmodic_cheese,

The original Moho license was also based on users using a purchased copy on a single OS, but because of how the serialization worked on, folks ended up using it on multiple OS'.

If you'd like, contact me directly at fahim@e-frontier.com, and I will make sure to work something out with you and I promise I'll get you up and running on the Mac OS.

Regards,

Fahim
spasmodic_cheese

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

thank-you fahim for having me up and running in no time!

Im really glad efrontier is taking care of us moho veterans :P