My animation i make with anime stuido pro 9

Seen some cool animation lately? Share it with the rest of us.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

PeverallVibez

My animation i make with anime stuido pro 9

Post by PeverallVibez »

its a english show based in london i work at home and just started, here is my facebook page and youtube channel hope you like it.https://www.facebook.com/VibezEntertainmentProduction
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCleMpBg1aZhaLPFxV7PxVng
jahnocli

Re: My animation i make with anime stuido pro 9

Post by jahnocli »

I have had problems in the past giving feedback, because I seem to have a knack of getting people's backs up! So, believe me, it gives me no pleasure to say that everything sucks -- the artwork, the animation (such as there is), the sound quality, the dialogue, the plots... I see that you are asking elsewhere for collaborators. I'd like to ask what you are bringing to the party? On this evidence, you'd just be standing around yelling instructions...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

This is also double posted as it's in the Share Your Work forum as well. This forum's just supposed to be for animation NOT done in Anime Studio.
~Danimal
PeverallVibez

Post by PeverallVibez »

Thx for your feedback, but i have just started out and i do everything on my own at the moment so thats why everything sucks. but as i keep doing this i will get better so yeah i suck at the moment but i wont after a few episodes and can you please help me by telling me how i can improve?
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Work on the storylines.

Here's a useful link: The Radio Lady.
Register on her site (it's free) and she will send you a free sampler CD of nearly a hundred old radio shows. Most of them won't be much use to you, probably, but at least you will be able to listen to a lot of plot ideas for nothing. Re-interpret one or two of these (don't just rip them off; someone will find out, and then your credibility will be even lower than it is now).

People can forgive just about anything if it's a riveting story. Once you've got half a dozen good stories, get some dialogue recorded. There's a web site called fiverr.com where all kinds of talented people will record dialogue (amongst other things) for a measly five dollars a pop. Once you've got good stories and some good dialogue, you might even get someone to do one or two things for you...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

I think that you have somethings in your favor, you know you need improvement and are willing to ask for help, also your attitude is positive(someone else would have taken the critique as an attack) I have no doubt that you will continue to progress in your animating.
"and then Man created god!"
PeverallVibez

Post by PeverallVibez »

thx, if people tell me bad things i take it as a improvement for myself