FREE Poser Debut (ends on Dec 19 2011)

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

I have never even looked at Poser before and I'll take your word for "it sucks for animation" but at this price I am willing to buy it. Wink But for now I at least have a version of it so I can learn the software and be ready for when a less buggy version is released.
If you have another program, Maya, lightwave, etc. you can import an then animate. So having Poser is not that bad, but don't expect it do any animation in Poser it self with out pulling teeth or your lower jaw.

Dale
mykylr

Post by mykylr »

This is probably proof that asking for credit card info to trial an app does not work. Last year when I had the cash to spend I might just have bought Poser pro if I had the ability to trial it without having to hand over my credit card details.

I am in the same boat with Manga Studio. I would like to trial it without having to hand out my details to them first.

At the moment i can only go by what others say about it.

Mike
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

I have ordered. But how 2GB will be downloaded?
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

I'm surprised with all the people who downloaded Poser Debut, that there haven't been anybody posting any tests,examples, or naughty bits done with it and ASP8. Well here's a test I did with it using the AS interface for poser. It just a quick motion test, I'd love to see some other people post some things.

http://youtu.be/xq-LhSr443s