Workstation stretch and exercise break program

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ruscular3d

Workstation stretch and exercise break program

Post by ruscular3d »

http://www.bioexsystems.com/ergopro.aspx

Considering that we have had animator suffer from stroke and heart attack, and the lifestyle of someone who sits in a chair most of the working time, needing a program to stay healthy. This program remind you when to take a stretch and exercise break. May help in reducing headache and stiff body. Most importantly help prevent blood clot in the leg for sitting too long. As a certified personal trainer, I take care that I get enough activity to take care of my heart, and follow the American heart association guideline of exercising aerobically at least 3 x 45 minute or 4 x 30 minute of cardio per week.

The other thing I see when people show picture of their work station is the big gulp of soda sitting on the desk, and too much sugar harden the artery and more likely to have a stroke in the future and raise blood pressure. Too much sugar turns your blood into sticky syrup and makes it harder for your heart to pump it.

This program is easily within budget and a small price to pay for health. A friend of mine turn me to this and told me about it when I told him about losing an animator in the forum.