The Muscle Whisperer

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

shoepie

The Muscle Whisperer

Post by shoepie »

Another short sketch I made with Anime Studio. It didn't come out as funny as I hoped but still good practice.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bWrfQ-J14PY
ShoePie.co.uk - My animations.
esotropiart

Post by esotropiart »

Actually, I think it came out quite funny. I like the whole concept of the trainer's irresponsibility pushing the guy beyond his reasonable limit, then telling the guy it was his fault for being so irresponsible. I also like the extreme hyperbole and sarcasm at the end and enjoy the fact that it wasn't excessively violent. I was expecting the guy's head to get smashed by the massive weight but was pleased when he simply fell through the floor (and survived the ridiculous punishment). Many animators nowadays enjoy making the bloodiest, most gruesome things they can... and that's certainly okay for them. I prefer the innocent, fun, entertaining ones - like yours. I don't like to get a gross or dark feeling when watching a short film.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

I thought it was funny, especially the elephant. Didn't see that coming. I also really liked your 'Hulk greenscreen' bit.
shoepie

Post by shoepie »

Thanks for the feedback, after working on something for so long it's hard to know if it's funny by the end so thanks for letting me know you liked it.

Yeah I wanted to keep the animation family friendly, there were moments I could have put swear words in too, that would have got more laughs on the internet but I decided against it.
ShoePie.co.uk - My animations.
ToonLifeOnline

Post by ToonLifeOnline »

hahahahaha that is all i can say. I loved it!

ToonTube
ToonLifeOnline
temujin143

Post by temujin143 »

It was very funny. Thanks man.