Bakermonium

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dueyftw

Bakermonium

Post by dueyftw »

Bakermonium comic turned into animation,

http://browse.deviantart.com/film/animation/#/d2qentj

Dale
Gametrog

Cute

Post by Gametrog »

How long did this take to animate?
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

That's adorable! :D And I like how the girl falls down like a cardboard cutout. lol
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Gametrog

I was averaging about an hour or two a day. Some days 3 to 4 others none. I have a lovely day job where I get 16 hours shifts every once in a while.

In all it took me about 8 hours for each scene. Most of the hard work was in Photoshop, I was given only the comic page. Separating and erasing the balloons took more time than the animation.

There was a few revisions that the artiest wanted. I was going to skip the fall. But she insisted that it was put in. The fall is only two pictures. One standing, and one on the ground. I sheared the standing so it looks as if it is falling forward. Rendered out each frame than place the sequence pictures back in. That way I had more control of the timing and placement. I did the same for the other one where she is on the floor. 70% of the fall is the standing and 30% is laying on the ground.

Dale
fracturedray

Post by fracturedray »

I like it, it was fun. My only comment is that the characters look so good that they look out of place with the intro background.

The falling down animation was perfect. :)
Hi animation world.