New to the forum and sorta new to AS! Work so far!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Poptoogi

New to the forum and sorta new to AS! Work so far!

Post by Poptoogi »

Hi all!

I'm new to the forum and started using AS in about March or Feb. I thought I posted here already but I couldn't find my post so sorry if this is a double! I LOVE AS and I love looking at other peoples projects and works and just wanted to say how amazing I think this forum is. I'm hoping to learn and share a lot here so I thought I'd better introduce myself. My name is Jeff a.k.a. guyver93 and I'm a freelance graphic designer and am really wanting to get into animation. Right now I'm just messing around but I hope to get better over time. Animation is to me, still, the most awesome art form I can think of and AS is the best program I've ever come across. It just gets better and better! Anyway enough rambling, this is my latest animation. It's of a T.V. show host and her name is Olivia Munn. She just wrote a book and I decided I'd animate a snippet of an interview she did for it, just for fun. The sound is low so you'll have to turn it up a bit. Sorry! :( Most of my youtube stuff is all anime studio related as well if you want to check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhl8qcXoz0

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShoNuff93
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
negroclarito

Post by negroclarito »

Welcome to AS forum
DK

Post by DK »

Hey guyver93.
Welcome :)

Love pace, character and the voice work! Did you do it ALL?

Cheers
D.K
Poptoogi

Thanks for the welcome!

Post by Poptoogi »

Thanks for the welcome DK and negroclarito!

DK, I took the audio clip directly from a youtube clip but I did do
all the other stuff. I created the character model and I'm really proud of the lip syncing and the costume change. Mainly because I created switch layers for all of the clothes. Even though it took hours of work for a few seconds of animation, it was a great way to test if switch layers would work for clothes on a moving character. I'm hoping to make totally original content soon but I'm just going through the process of testing stuff like that. The forum seems like it's going to be invaluable to learn all the tips and tricks I need to make it happen! Again, thanks for the welcome!

:)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
kphgraphics

Post by kphgraphics »

Nice keep up the good work
Peteroid

Post by Peteroid »

This is one of your FIRST works? That's pretty impressive... I saw a lot of the elements and techniques in the piece used in natural ways.. and the lip syncing was great!
[==Peter==]