Created with your Help

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

cartoonkreator

Created with your Help

Post by cartoonkreator »

Hey Guys, first off I just want to say I love this forum, I have found it extremely helpful. I only had a few days to put this project together, but this forum was a HUGE help for a newcomer to AS like me. So thank you to everyone on here! Anyway this is just a 30 second intro that was needed for a Christmas teaching program for Preschoolers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Go_aPe7Qb8

I decided to use AS instead of Toon Boom for this because I like the smoother, rubbery feel of keyframing vector points and using bones as opposed to using TBs stiff peg animation.

Its my first project with AS so let me know what you think, tips, comments etc..

Thanks All
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Hey, I saw it on youtube before you posted here! (some minutes ago :roll: ).
It looks great, congratulations!

I liked how you did resolved working with several takes on different angles. It gives a lot of life to the animation. What I liked most is that you animated points and not only bones. It's fresh to see that on someone's first animation.

I wish my first work was as good as yours :D
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
cartoonkreator

Post by cartoonkreator »

Thanks Selgin, I have been using Toon Boom and Flash for a little while and studying a bit about animation, so its not technically my first animation, but it is my first project with AS. Big learning curve for me. Your help was definitely appreciated.
maxie-online

Post by maxie-online »

Wonderful! Fresh and jolly, with this locomotive you have drawn a very nice character - plus the music, the several camera takes ... I think this is an all around successful piece of work.
Kedric

Post by Kedric »

I like it as well. I the smile actually.

I also like the 3D effect with the trees.