Metroids the Movie Trailer

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Kedric

Metroids the Movie Trailer

Post by Kedric »

I just uploaded my most recent video.

It was not as fun to create as my others. I am just as happy with the final product however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbKAZxm0kb4

Please don't forget to give constructive feedback.

I did not get any on my last video. If you see an area where I can improve, please help me out.

Thanks!
Poptoogi

Post by Poptoogi »

Good stuff Kendric!

I really like the movie style tone you have at the beginning and at :55 seconds. The pulse flashing is a great effect! Really good use of camera movements too! You could have used some funny lines or jokes in the scene though. Half of it seemed like it had a serious tone but then the jokes on the store fronts and the metroids attacking game characters was comedic. I don't know, it just seemed like it was trying to do two things at once. Still a great animation though. Good artwork and lip sync!
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
shift

Post by shift »

I love the south park like feel
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Anything involving Metroid: best ever.

I like the ending with the links to other videos or to subscribe. Care to share how youdid those?
~Danimal
Kedric

Post by Kedric »

Danimal wrote:I like the ending with the links to other videos or to subscribe. Care to share how youdid those?
Sure!

All I do is input the movie clips into the file and export the file as a video. Once the video is uploaded on youtube, I add annotations around the video so that they are clickable.

If you would like a copy of my anme file or would like help with youtube annotations, let me know.
Last edited by Kedric on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kedric

Post by Kedric »

guyver93 wrote: Half of it seemed like it had a serious tone but then the jokes on the store fronts and the metroids attacking game characters was comedic.
Hah hah! Your right. I was actually planning on making the entire thing serious. I just got so sick of working on this one that I started using scenes and characters from my other animations. :-)

I appreciate the feedback, thanks!
reneuend

Post by reneuend »

I think I commented on YouTube, but I really enjoyed your work. Makes me wonder what you'll come up with next! :)
Kalamonkey

Post by Kalamonkey »

Good job! Nice use of sound effects and music. The main thing I noticed, was the wheel on the military vehicle don't appear to turn...

Over all nice job!
"No one ever said the story has to make sense!"

http://www.youtube.com/KalamonkeyTV