VG Fitness Infomercial

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Kedric

VG Fitness Infomercial

Post by Kedric »

It has been a while since I have finished a cartoon. It is a parody of the P90X infomercial. Hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00v63pAj9g
reneuend

Post by reneuend »

Well done. Good movements...something I need to work on.
Kedric

Post by Kedric »

I had some problems with the camera movements.

When I did the before and after pictures, I used a png as an overlay for the before picture. The after picture was done in Anime Studio. I tried to slowly zoom in but I could not do so smoothly. You will notice it most especially with Pikachu. The screen tries to zoom in on the center but since I only want it to zoom in on the right side; it created an unwanted effect.

Any advice?
reneuend

Post by reneuend »

Doesn't it zoom in toward the origin? I'm too much of a beginner I guess. But, I would have thought that if you set the origin where you wanted the camera to center on, it would zoom toward it.
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

if you want the two sides to zoom on their own centerpoint, you can't do it with a camera move... seperate each side into its own group or layer and scale them at the same rate, use masking on the upper layer to keep a clean edge and have the division line on its own layer above everything else...

As far as the animation itself is concerned, its a fun idea - but a bit long for my tastes :) It would be much more powerful at something like 30-40 seconds with only 1 or 2 interviews while showing the other characters over the voiceover in much quicker succession... the gag loses it's impact over 2+ minutes