Golden Ninja Tiger Blade XX

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Danimal

Golden Ninja Tiger Blade XX

Post by Danimal »

Well, I do know that these are the all time favorite of everyone here, judging by the enormous amount of comments they usually generate (total comments to date: 3), but here's the latest installment in the Golden Tiger series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF1WQfZqjdk&hd=1

As usual, I took great pains to follow all of the ever-so helpful advice of the people here and removed all credits and made sure to have a point and moral to the story, ala the "now we know" segments of G.I. Joe.

Thanks for watching! Or probably more accurately, thanks for reading this and not watching!
~Danimal
Fulkster

Post by Fulkster »

:lol: ...enjoyed that!
withoutaclue

I watched it

Post by withoutaclue »

I think a lot of people will watch your work. I can't really comment to much because my skills and knowledge are very small. What I would say is that you said you removed most credits etc, however, you still managed to have 1:20 of your opening title. It was very impressive, I don't know how you did it, but I was tempted to switch it off. I would suggest that you cut that down a bit and get right into your animation. Put most of your credits at the end. Then folk will at least see the animation where you have obviously put a lot of effort in. I like your other work as well. Nowhere near that stage at the moment but working on it.
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

Ha Ha, Abe Pagoda, good one! But dude, almost 3 min. of credits in a 6 min. animation is a bit much. You had the title up for over 20 sec. I can see you put alot of work into the credits and you want people to have time to get the gags, but most of us would rather see the animation. I would suggest you also post a condensed version if you want more people to view it and comment. Just my opinion and you know what they say about those. :)
Danimal

Re: I watched it

Post by Danimal »

Thanks for the comments, guys, I appreciate it!
withoutaclue wrote:you said you removed most credits etc, however, you still managed to have 1:20 of your opening title
Yeah, I noticed that there were in fact still credits. Hmmm, maybe I didn't listen to what people said after all... :lol:
jonbo wrote:almost 3 min. of credits in a 6 min. animation
So more credits then? Get it up to an even 5? I will get on that, thanks!

Ah well, thanks again, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
~Danimal
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

The James Hong impression and likeness was pretty good actually.