Higher taste burritos animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ruscular3d

Higher taste burritos animation

Post by ruscular3d »

http://www.gentlechifitness.com/images/devin2.mov

This is my official first animation in progress. I bought the set of hands from Cartoon Solution, but it doe not have all the hand pose, but close. I may have to rework some of the hands. I figure out haw to do switch layers and interpolation, audio file and mouth poses. Yet to do action file for head turns.

All in all, I find this program to be awesome, and extremely fast learning curve in getting started.

Is their a chat group where I could converse and ask question about the program?

btw thanks to several people on switch layer tutes, papaguyo, action file setup and making the eye. Also thank the author of AS6 official guide.
Durand

Post by Durand »

Looks quite good so far. You could add some vector noise and extra lines to the legs etc to unify the appearance of the character.
kellz5460

Post by kellz5460 »

not bad at all The switches on the hand are very well timed- just need the same effect on them as the rest of the body
OMG make it stop!
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

Okay I went in to each switch layer and animated the squiggly line and to the rest of the body.

http://www.gentlechifitness.com/images/devin2.mov
refresh page
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

I usually draw the hands on separate layers with each fingers and the hand as separate shape, then I just change shape order for my needs.

I do not bother with posed hands as this is more flexible.

Love the animation, well done rusc!
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Nice. Some well placed eyeblinks will add a lot of extra life. Timing is good.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Nice for the first try. Small suggestion, scale up the hand when he points, not a huge hand but enough to make it look 3d and then back down to normal as he put it by his side. IF you have the hand as a vector, then the finger pointing, largest, then then knuckles and leave the arm and wrist alone.

Dale
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

ruscular3d, from what I see you have the ability to draw hands yourself. The method I use is to search images on Google and take screenshots of the images I like. I create a subfolder for them which I then place in the main project folder.
Cheers, Larry
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

update with eye blink, now looking for slider control of action and how to set it up
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhsY6sD- ... ture=share

I plan on adding 2 product in his hand and zoom into the product and have the rest fade out!
ruscular3d

Re: Higher taste burritos animation

Post by ruscular3d »

I use anime studio and motion artist software and tried to keep file size low
if you have chrome browser then you should be able to see it here www.cyberdreamcreation.com/highertaste/highertaste.html

if you don't use chrome then go here for a 13 mb quicktime file
www.gentlechifitness.com/highertaste/highertaste.mov