EPIC TRAINING DEADLY DUEL (PART1)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

FeeblyWeebly

EPIC TRAINING DEADLY DUEL (PART1)

Post by FeeblyWeebly »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxMgASeftTc

This is part ONE of two, Id love any feedback you can give me, (I know the voice work is a bit scratchy, but im still learning my audio editing software, and before i finish it ill clean that stuff up a bit.

Thanks! and I hope you enjoy :twisted: (this is my second animation- and ive been using anime studio for a little over 2 months.)
Acesonnall

Post by Acesonnall »

LEft my comment in the video. I too have been having trouble with sound if you look at this topic.

viewtopic.php?t=21781

I eventually fixed it in the final update by using NCH Wavepad to make the sound just about right. Then I set the sound on Anime Studios to about .5. The reason why you have to do this is because AS tends to scratch the sounds when they go too high. I hope they fix this in an update as I wish I could make the sound as high as I'd like.
~Ace

Want to see my other (older, but still cool/funny) animations? Click the picture below!
FeeblyWeebly

Post by FeeblyWeebly »

I watched your 2 videos and the sound was definately cleaned up quite a bit so i might try that prog, thanks. also, but you said you turned down the sound to .5 or something. I cant hear the audio if it isnt way up, maybe ill try and amp up the volume in another program and edit it in.
Acesonnall

Post by Acesonnall »

Yeah, that's what I did. In NCH Wavepad. I played with the sound a bit (Amped it up), and turning the sound down in AS to .5.
~Ace

Want to see my other (older, but still cool/funny) animations? Click the picture below!