Anime "Eve of October"... Scene 4

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

neomarz1

Anime "Eve of October"... Scene 4

Post by neomarz1 »

It's been awhile since I posted anything. Trying to show scenes as they are being completed, instead of posting just clips. Here is Scene 4... Sound effects need to be updated a bit, and the Background music still needs to be composed. I have some rough Background music added, but it will be changed. The sound is rough, but I think everyone will enjoy the scene. Please click "Like", and subscribe to my channel. Thanks everyone... Thanks for the support. Marzout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h70jXyzT ... e=youtu.be
AmigaMan

Re: Anime "Eve of October"... Scene 4

Post by AmigaMan »

This looks amazing as usual. I like your style. It's very individual and pleasing to look at. I look forward to seeing the finished film.
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

AmigaMan wrote:This looks amazing as usual. I like your style. It's very individual and pleasing to look at. I look forward to seeing the finished film.
Thank's Amiga. I always hope that people like what they see... It's a lot of work as I'm sure you know. Some days I can't draw worth a damn, but lately I have had some breakthroughs. Thing have moved a little slow in production, but it will pick up again soon. Take care
ianmage1

Post by ianmage1 »

The 3D ship is so cool. Did you create that in anime studio or a different program? Great work.
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1
Majoring in computer science doesn't leave much time for animation...
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

ianmage1 wrote:The 3D ship is so cool. Did you create that in anime studio or a different program? Great work.
Actually I did the concept designs for both the dropships, and the larger ship. I use to do 3D modeling for Game Mods. Long story short, I hired my longtime friend "PsykoPat" to build these concepts into the 3D models for this scene. The ships were created and modeled in 3D Studio Max. The Large ship took Millions of Polygons to render, so Anime Studio probably could not handle it as a 3D Object file. Believe me I wanted to have it in "Anime Studio"... I'm almost certain it could not handle a model this complex.
Gene

Post by Gene »

Fantastic work. I know you must have countless hours in this project. How will this be distributed when its finished?
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

Gene wrote:Fantastic work. I know you must have countless hours in this project. How will this be distributed when its finished?
Most likely another release on Amazon (Just like the first DVD, which will always be available). It will be available for both Digital download, or an actual DVD. I plan on 3 Movies for Eve. I do seriously need to get it out into the Film Festival Circuit. More than anything I need to work more on promotion. I made a promise to the Cast, and Composer that I would promote their talent.

By the way... Love your work on Vimeo. Very professional. Animation was great. Like the Halloween piece.
Gene

Post by Gene »

By the way... Love your work on Vimeo. Very professional. Animation was great. Like the Halloween piece.[/quote]

Thanks, I have a long way to go, but enjoy working in it. You said you have your first work available on DVD through Amizon? What is the title? I would like to find it and order it. Keep up the great work.
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

Gene wrote:By the way... Love your work on Vimeo. Very professional. Animation was great. Like the Halloween piece.

Thanks, I have a long way to go, but enjoy working in it. You said you have your first work available on DVD through Amizon? What is the title? I would like to find it and order it. Keep up the great work.[/quote]
"Eve of October" Just do a search through the Amazon site. DVD should pop up in the search. Should have a picture of EVE with her long red hair, looming over a skull. If you pick it up, I'm sure you'll enjoy it... At least from the perspective of another artist.

Here... Try this link
http://www.amazon.com/Eve-of-October/dp ... of+october
Gene

Post by Gene »

Just wanted to tell you I ordered your DVD and look forward to watching it.