Original Music with Animated Video

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Wallymcd

Original Music with Animated Video

Post by Wallymcd »

Here is a Music Video i did for an original song i wrote with a few other musicians.Animation done in anime studio pro 9 and put it all together with Magix Movie edit pro. Thanks for watching!

Joey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXEnFZKUk9Y
AmigaMan

Re: Original Music with Animated Video

Post by AmigaMan »

I liked the song and the video. I've always been fond of silhouette anmiation and you did a great job of it here. It kept me hooked right to the end.
Wallymcd

Post by Wallymcd »

Thanks Amigaman , glad you liked it.
Scot Solida

Post by Scot Solida »

Well done! The art and animation is right up my alley. Very cool. The music is well done, too... did you record and mix the whole song in Magix, or is that simply where you put it together with the video? (I'm curious. I'm a longtime writer for Computer Music magazine and I'm always interested in this sort of thing).
Wallymcd

Post by Wallymcd »

Thanks Scot, the music was recorded and mixed in Studio One producer with a Presonus Audiobox 44vsl .I just used the Magix software to put everything together.
Scot Solida

Post by Scot Solida »

Nice work. I used to use Studio One back when it was the freeware Kristal, but have not tried it since Presonus took it over - even though they seem to have added everything I thought Kristal lacked. I've used their FireStudio box on a Linux machine before though. It was good.

You guys sound great. Keep 'em coming!
Wallymcd

Post by Wallymcd »

Cool , I really like Studio one.You can download studio one free from their website if you wanted to check it out. I went from using Cool edit pro for recording which was pretty ancient.

Thanks, we have some more stuff in the works!