After 5 months of work, I give you Bo the Creature part 1

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Pinesal

Re: After 5 months of work, I give you Bo the Creature part

Post by Pinesal »

Its very good. I like the art especially the backgrounds.

I am confused. This is a trailer? So you have a larger animation project that this was cut from? Or this animation is a fake trailer for a cartoon that doesn't really exist?
jessica951

Post by jessica951 »

Pinesal wrote:Its very good. I like the art especially the backgrounds.

I am confused. This is a trailer? So you have a larger animation project that this was cut from? Or this animation is a fake trailer for a cartoon that doesn't really exist?
It's one of the main character's trailer from my cartoon. This is only the first part of the episode. I am still working to complete it. And thank you! I worked a long time on the backgrounds actually.
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

I agree with Pinesal, the backgrounds are excellent. The animation and camera moves and the way the shots are set up are also very well done. A great full body turn at the end too I noticed :D Have to mention the music and narration also which enhance perfectly. Great work!
jessica951

Post by jessica951 »

AmigaMan wrote:I agree with Pinesal, the backgrounds are excellent. The animation and camera moves and the way the shots are set up are also very well done. A great full body turn at the end too I noticed :D Have to mention the music and narration also which enhance perfectly. Great work!
Thank you so much for your kind words! It was your videos actually that first inspired me to create turns in AS :D
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

I was being honest, it'sgreat. Thanks for saying that Jessica. It means a lot and made my day :D
aleXean

Post by aleXean »

I felt as if the shots were too fast and the camera movements were too much/too janky. Slow the camera down so we can see that character animation! Which was very close to being spot on!
jessica951

Post by jessica951 »

aleXean wrote:I felt as if the shots were too fast and the camera movements were too much/too janky. Slow the camera down so we can see that character animation! Which was very close to being spot on!
Next part will not be as fast.