Bike vs Evo

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

shift

Bike vs Evo

Post by shift »

Last edited by shift on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
sargumphigaus

Re: Bike vs Evo

Post by sargumphigaus »

You definitely have the speed aspect down. Well done. While the bike appears to have an edge and a lead, My money is still on the Evo. I bet he's still got another trick up his exhaust pipe. The biker Chick's arrogance will compel her to believe she can toy with the Evo, and as soon as she lets her guard down, The Evo will leave her in the dust. Callin it. three hundred theoretical dollars on the Evo.
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

This works well as the speed of the lines flying by matches the speed of the wheels on the vehicles. That can be tricky to pull off - nice work!
~Danimal
shift

Post by shift »

What really surprised me, is how well the built in Anime Studio shadow function works in adding depth to the Evo. Many people told me it almost looks 3D. I have always used the shadow function with default settings, but after watching a tutorial video and realizing how powerful it is, I have been messing with it with excellent results.

AS surprises me almost every time I use it. The more time you put into it, the more you get out of it.
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

shift wrote:AS surprises me almost every time I use it. The more time you put into it, the more you get out of it.

Yup.