"The Government Force" Prologue

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DonnyCage

"The Government Force" Prologue

Post by DonnyCage »

The world is on the Brink of Collapse. Just as the President is on the verge of a breakdown, an unlikely visitor pays him a visit with a message of hope... and a plan of action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDWHriTw4k
baphomet

Re: "The Government Force" Prologue

Post by baphomet »

Very nicely done! Great job, I love the way it is backed by sound!
Check out my Twitter for work from now and the past: -> http://www.twitter.com/sceafa78
DonnyCage

Post by DonnyCage »

baphomet wrote:Very nicely done! Great job, I love the way it is backed by sound!
Thank you! I have a lot to learn. It's my second animation... Just getting started doing this stuff...
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

I enjoyed the Terminator music and the Terminator-like opening. Several things made me laugh throughout: the guy saying "NOOOOOO!" after being compared to Mexico, "Women's Opinions," and Jesus's reaction to the Creed CDs that are suddenly just there out of nowhere were a couple that got a good chuckle.

The character design seemed a little off, for instance Obama's neck sticks way out from his shirt collar.

Also, the concept of Jesus talking like a normal guy with slang is not a joke that will last more than about 1 line. I don't know how much more there is to go of this, but I can kind of see this premise getting a bit tiresome after a while.
~Danimal
DonnyCage

Post by DonnyCage »

Danimal wrote:I enjoyed the Terminator music and the Terminator-like opening. Several things made me laugh throughout: the guy saying "NOOOOOO!" after being compared to Mexico, "Women's Opinions," and Jesus's reaction to the Creed CDs that are suddenly just there out of nowhere were a couple that got a good chuckle.

The character design seemed a little off, for instance Obama's neck sticks way out from his shirt collar.

Also, the concept of Jesus talking like a normal guy with slang is not a joke that will last more than about 1 line. I don't know how much more there is to go of this, but I can kind of see this premise getting a bit tiresome after a while.

Sweet! thanks for the feedback!

I noticed that with Obama's neck. I'll get it fixed. I got a little lazy on that.