Pitching The cartoon network and other animation networks

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

funtime

Pitching The cartoon network and other animation networks

Post by funtime »

Here is an educational animation that I have just submitted last week to many animation networks such as The cartoon network, nickelodeon, PBS, Disney and others it is called "A fun time learning"
I did it all my my self. I am selling the concept not my animation style so feel free to critique my animation style I grew a thick skin due to your poor sportsmanship.

I have copyrights to this animation, a full animation bible, sizzle reel for this animation and all of my other animations for that fact.
P.S. try to do a google search to find where to submit your animation to the top animation networks. LMAO, good luck :P

wizaerd

Re: Pitching The cartoon network and other animation network

Post by wizaerd »

Damn Abner, how many forum accounts are you going to create? Maybe you're hoping that many here won't recognize you with different account names, but it's obviously you since you pretty much type the same thing in every post...
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

Quote by funtime
I have copyrights to this animation, a full animation bible, sizzle reel for this animation and all of my other animations for that fact.
P.S. try to do a google search to find where to submit your animation to the top animation networks. LMAO, good luck
We know who this is because there is only one person in this forum who writes like this. Please post a picture of the pile of money you'll make when your animations get accepted. Success is the best revenge. Think about how good that will feel. Party time!!
Cheers, Larry
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

3deeguy wrote:
Quote by funtime
P.S. try to do a google search to find where to submit your animation to the top animation networks. LMAO, good luck
We know who this is because there is only one person in this forum who writes like this. Please post a picture of the pile of money you'll make when your animations get accepted. Success is the best revenge. Think about how good that will feel. Party time!!
Yeah, he also created another new account for bunnielove as well... persistent lil' bugger, isn't he....
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

I have come to the conclusion that you're not a troll. Just a raving jackass.

So I gotta hand it to you for this one, Scabbs, I kind of liked it. Definitely not my style, but for what it is, I can appreciate it. I would highly suggest you send them this one instead of Scab babies. There's just so much more aesthetic quality to this one. In addition, there's an educational value to it as well. The sense of montage your animations maintain creates a very decent sense of flow. At no point in time does your animation seem to stagnate. Pacing has always been the unsung hero in any medium of entertainment, and if you want scab babies to work, I would suggest you taking what you gained from making this one and try implementing it over into that one. I can dig the switch layer usage you have with the hand positions when they face outwards towards the camera and the old school Warner Bros. vibe you're trying to recreate.

Dude, you don't HAVE to make a new profile for every cartoon you submit. I'm pretty sure we all know who you are, Scabbs.
ianmage1

Post by ianmage1 »

Good God!!! Can we just ban this guy already?!? Or, at least, ignore any of his future posts? I'm tired of seeing his posts, each one under a different user account, on the top of the thread list!

This is an animation forum, not an "animation concept" forum. You don't take animation seriously, nor do you take us seriously, so leave us the hell alone! :x
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1
Majoring in computer science doesn't leave much time for animation...
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

Ianmage, how's whiteland coming along? I just rewatched your montage for it, it looks excellent.
ianmage1

Post by ianmage1 »

sargumphigaus wrote:Ianmage, how's whiteland coming along? I just rewatched your montage for it, it looks excellent.
Thank you. It's been a somewhat slow process. I've actually had to take a break from WhiteLand to wait for ASP 10 to arrive (I need its features in order to progress with my film). I'm actually installing the software as I type this reply.

I just realized that, by making this comment, I have contributed to bringing Captain Scab's post to the top of the list, once again. Ah well... at least this conversation has added some productivity to Scab's post. :roll:
ddrake

Post by ddrake »

ianmage1 wrote:I just realized that, by making this comment, I have contributed to bringing Captain Scab's post to the top of the list, once again. Ah well... at least this conversation has added some productivity to Scab's post. :roll:
I figure there's no point in avoiding it. We may as well just hijack the post and discuss our own things until/unless Scabner is interested in actually having a conversation regarding anything.

On that note, I also agree WhiteLand is looking excellent. Looking forward to some of your progress using new AS10 features.
-ddrake
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

ddrake wrote:
ianmage1 wrote:I just realized that, by making this comment, I have contributed to bringing Captain Scab's post to the top of the list, once again. Ah well... at least this conversation has added some productivity to Scab's post. :roll:
I figure there's no point in avoiding it. We may as well just hijack the post and discuss our own things until/unless Scabner is interested in actually having a conversation regarding anything.

On that note, I also agree WhiteLand is looking excellent. Looking forward to some of your progress using new AS10 features.
Why Ddrake, that's precisely what I was doing. As George Carlin says, "Don't argue with an idiot, they'll just bring you down to their level and defeat you with experience" so I figure we'll just make the best of what we got.

It's really interesting how those characters go from white to color there, I can only speculate the meaning behind it. Is it a question of purity? are these characters undergoing this transformation due to a cross contamination with the world of men? Rhetorical question of course, you don't' owe us an explanation. The precedence of your work and vision is telling enough in the execution. Either or, I'm all eyes and ears when you get that son of a bitch up for premiering.
funtime

Post by funtime »

sargumphigaus wrote:
ddrake wrote:

Why Ddrake, that's precisely what I was doing. As George Carlin says, "Don't argue with an idiot, they'll just bring you down to their level and defeat you with experience" so I figure we'll just make the best of what we got.

YAY!
Scabiebabie

Post by Scabiebabie »

that's I say nothing but this... YAY! WIN :P :mrgreen: WIN
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

Scabiebabie wrote:that's I say nothing but this... YAY! WIN :P :mrgreen: WIN
try again
ianmage1

Post by ianmage1 »

sargumphigaus wrote:
ddrake wrote:

It's really interesting how those characters go from white to color there, I can only speculate the meaning behind it. Is it a question of purity? are these characters undergoing this transformation due to a cross contamination with the world of men? Rhetorical question of course, you don't' owe us an explanation. The precedence of your work and vision is telling enough in the execution. Either or, I'm all eyes and ears when you get that son of a bitch up for premiering.
Yes. It's all a question of purity; anything that's not part of the WhiteLand is impure (including the water surrounding it). I'm really protective of my story, so I'm not going to give much else away, but I'm glad you find it compelling.

...hold on to your butts; AbnerScabs is literally trying to keep all of his posts at the top of the thread list. :shock:
If you think about it, anything we post within this thread will be more accessible to the users on this forum; we could use this to our advantage... :wink: free advertising :wink:
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

ianmage1 wrote:...hold on to your butts; AbnerScabs is literally trying to keep all of his posts at the top of the thread list. :shock:
If you think about it, anything we post within this thread will be more accessible to the users on this forum; we could use this to our advantage... :wink: free advertising :wink:
GENIUS!!!!!!!