Eve of October Sol Trinity now out!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

neomarz1

Eve of October Sol Trinity now out!

Post by neomarz1 »

Hi everyone... It is now complete... Probably 6 months late, but it is finished. I just approved the "Proof sample", so it should show up on Amazon in a few days. I hope you will all buy a copy. I want to thank you all for following me on this adventure. Thanks for subscribing to my channel, thanks for commenting, and thanks for all the fish (Someone out there might get that last quip). Anyhow... I know those who have paid attention, and that means everything. Thanks to Deeters, Danimal, Amigaman, Iwanxana and everyone else. You guys are amazing! The third and final film is being discussed right now, so it shouldnt be to long before announcements start to come out. If you want a news letter, just let me know. I'm at neomarz1@gmail.com. Just put Eve News letter in the subject line. Subscribe to my channel. Here is the final opening. I will send a pic of the Dvd through the news letter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5bcVvN ... e=youtu.be
Danimal

Re: Eve of October Sol Trinity now out!

Post by Danimal »

All too cool! I will have to check it out, this looks incredible! You have definitely shown how to push the software to its limits.

You should consider adding your two films to this thread: http://lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25647

Also, a third film sounds most excellent!
~Danimal
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

Danimal wrote:All too cool! I will have to check it out, this looks incredible! You have definitely shown how to push the software to its limits.

You should consider adding your two films to this thread: http://lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25647

Also, a third film sounds most excellent!
I hadn't realized they had this thread. I will post something there. Thanks Danimal.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Yay! It's up on Amazon: Eve of October Sol Trinity
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

neeters_guy wrote:Yay! It's up on Amazon: Eve of October Sol Trinity
Thanks Neeters (sorry I said Deeters before... Duh!) Thanks for getting that link up. I hadn't seen it yet. Very cool!
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

DVD arrived today! Even though It's a dvd-r product, it's professionally packaged, shrinkwrapped and printed. Can't wait to view it tonight! :)
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

neeters_guy wrote:DVD arrived today! Even though It's a dvd-r product, it's professionally packaged, shrinkwrapped and printed. Can't wait to view it tonight! :)
Thanks Neeters, That looks cool! I appreciate the support.
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

I ordered mine a few days ago so it will probably take a week or so to reach the UK. I have a few days off this week so am looking forward to viewing it then :D
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

AmigaMan wrote:I ordered mine a few days ago so it will probably take a week or so to reach the UK. I have a few days off this week so am looking forward to viewing it then :D
Right on! I'm excited that you got one. Views have been perking up a bit, I hope this catches a few eyes. Thanks Amigaman for picking that up. I just want people to enjoy what has taken over a year to produce. I am trying to get things lined up for the next production. To be honest I have been taking a break, but I need to kick off some promotion soon. Thanks again. Marzout!
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

This was amazing! Loved the story and artwork, of course. It was also really cool to stream this on my tv through Amazon. How did you set it up for streaming there? Looking forward to the next film!
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

lwaxana wrote:This was amazing! Loved the story and artwork, of course. It was also really cool to stream this on my tv through Amazon. How did you set it up for streaming there? Looking forward to the next film!
The video had been produced by "Createspace" (A subsidiary of Amazon). Once completed, you have the option to have it hosted by "Instaview". Thanks Iwaxana for the kind words. Marzout!
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

I received my copy yesterday so it's taken a while. I look forward to viewing it soon when I get some time.
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

AmigaMan wrote:I received my copy yesterday so it's taken a while. I look forward to viewing it soon when I get some time.
Right on! I think you'll enjoy it. Thanks for picking it up... I appreciate the support. Marzout
neomarz1

Post by neomarz1 »

neomarz1 wrote:
lwaxana wrote:This was amazing! Loved the story and artwork, of course. It was also really cool to stream this on my tv through Amazon. How did you set it up for streaming there? Looking forward to the next film!
I'm curious to know... Did you watch the first, or the second film (Sol Trinity)?

I haven't seen any views for rentals on my report. Just Videos. Maybe the report needs an update. Not sure how Amazon handles these things. Let me know which one you watched... Just curious.

:D Special Request :D :shock: :shock: :shock:
can you guys go over to Amazon and share your thoughts on the film. I have "one" really bad review written by a Troll, and it would help if anyone has a positive review for me. That is if you liked it :wink: Both films would be good, but especially "Sol Trinity". Just do a search at Amazon for Eve of October, and Eve of October Sol Trinity.

Thanks for your help I think someone from here wrote a good review on the rental side... Whoever you are. THANKS SO MUCH!!! Marzout