Composted Music video: Sausage Cathedral

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

heyvern

Re: Composted Music video: Sausage Cathedral

Post by heyvern »

It's official. I had one of those very detailed dreams last night as a result of the season change. I won't bore you with all of the details (these dreams cover many miles, involve interstate travel via cars, trains, boats and many different locations).

At one point I was walking through a very crowded dingy, smokey restaurant/bar with a group of people I was traveling with in my dream and some strange person sitting at a booth to my right started yelling and growling nonsense.

I turned and saw what I can only describe as one of the characters from your dang video!!!! The main difference was that instead of a "toon" version, this was a "real 3D rendered" version. Disfigured and grotesque. Face was all bulbous and kept morphing and changing.

This was quite a shock as the people I was with were very attractive supermodel types from a fancy liquor commercial (They run on tv all the time and influence my dreams). This person was the complete opposite and was quite angry with me and yelling at me.

I could tell in my dream immediately that it was "suppose" to be one of your characters but "real". I kept thinking I shouldn't have watched that video and that this must be the real life inspiration for it. It freaked me out and of course I woke up immediately. At least I wasn't screaming when I woke up. On some occasions I wake up yelling out loud at these freaks that appear in my dreams.

I had to watch some Disney movies to get back to sleep. ;)
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

sargumphigaus wrote:
dueyftw wrote:See, the posts above, not everyone agrees with me, :)
it's hard to decipher tone through text alone, so you'll forgive me if i misinterpret here. I feel like I'm detecting some tension, maybe some defensiveness. I just want to clear the air and make it known that I don't mind you sharing your opinion, be it for the post or against it. it doesn't bother me in the least so don't sweat it. If i couldn't handle the criticism, i wouldn't post anything. Personally, I'm just happy that you watched it and took the time to share your thoughts, so thanks buddy. :D
I have been really busy lately, so I've been right to the point. Nothing to misinterpret here. I gave you my thoughts on how I would of make the animation. Others disagree with me. Most people disagree with me.
I spend yesterday in an animation class in NYC and the teacher show what could be done in animation. Most of it was just morphing animation. I was bored very quickly. Sure it animation, but like a song with out a message or a book with out a plot, why would someone spend their time on it? I others could watch that kind of animation all day, but that is others, not me.

Dale
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

heyvern wrote:It's official. I had one of those very detailed dreams last night as a result of the season change. I won't bore you with all of the details (these dreams cover many miles, involve interstate travel via cars, trains, boats and many different locations).

At one point I was walking through a very crowded dingy, smokey restaurant/bar with a group of people I was traveling with in my dream and some strange person sitting at a booth to my right started yelling and growling nonsense.

I turned and saw what I can only describe as one of the characters from your dang video!!!! The main difference was that instead of a "toon" version, this was a "real 3D rendered" version. Disfigured and grotesque. Face was all bulbous and kept morphing and changing.

This was quite a shock as the people I was with were very attractive supermodel types from a fancy liquor commercial (They run on tv all the time and influence my dreams). This person was the complete opposite and was quite angry with me and yelling at me.

I could tell in my dream immediately that it was "suppose" to be one of your characters but "real". I kept thinking I shouldn't have watched that video and that this must be the real life inspiration for it. It freaked me out and of course I woke up immediately. At least I wasn't screaming when I woke up. On some occasions I wake up yelling out loud at these freaks that appear in my dreams.

I had to watch some Disney movies to get back to sleep. ;)
I'm sorry that I invaded your dreams. :(