Another piece of the puzzle

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Danimal

Re: Another piece of the puzzle

Post by Danimal »

Looks good. Nice atmosphere!
~Danimal
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

How did you get the shading effect of just exposing the subject?

Use soft masking ?
FeeblyWeebly

Post by FeeblyWeebly »

Ha Haaaa! An excellent question, on the character rig all I did was create a mask for the bone bone rig (hide all) then all the character layers I changed to (add to mask) then I created a layer on top, - (mask this layer), which was simply a black box that covered the whole character, and on that layer I added the layer option (allow animated layer effects), then on time line I just clicked Q, and changed the opacity from 100 to 0 and stretched it out over the time I wished it to reveal her. I already had her shaded on a layer below it so It simply revealed that shading effect which was simply a radial gradient.
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

Interesting!

I watch it again so I can see it with some understanding of the process. Very neat idea.

I also notice the running bird eye view scene and at first I thought she was running downward, and I was seeing her rear end, then I realize that was her bosom. I would suggest maybe a bit of forehead expose and maybe a peek at her nose so that we know with clarity of which direction she is running from the bird eye view.