Frame by frame animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Furpuss

Re: Frame by frame animation

Post by Furpuss »

Thanx, synthsin75, I'll keep that in mind on my next FBF project!
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

Furpuss, I am embarrassed by my lack of knowledge of the great animators. For the past several days I've been searching everything I could find on Richard Williams. What a great animator and teacher! I 'saw' the beauty of FBF!
I thought a smooth head turn was a big deal. His advertisements were unbelievable with the camera moving fluidly as if it were a 3D animation.
I have to finish my current project which has no 'character' animation _ still much more difficult than I assumed when I started it.
What I've seen will change the way I animate. I simply have to get some that dynamic look in my characters. One of my first tests will be to scan target poses into AS and use smartbone 'actions' to take care of the in-betweens.
Cheers, Larry
Furpuss

Post by Furpuss »

I worked for Richard Williams for many years. He was a very audacious character and could be very difficult to work for but he could do things no other animator could do. We both studied with Art Babbitt for years. His book is a great resource.

Furpuss
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

Furpuss wrote:I worked for Richard Williams for many years. He was a very audacious character and could be very difficult to work for but he could do things no other animator could do. We both studied with Art Babbitt for years. His book is a great resource.

Furpuss
Honor to talk to you. I think the best part of AS is this forum. It is amazing that I can learn from and have a dialogue with such extremely talented people.
Cheers, Larry
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Furpuss wrote:I worked for Richard Williams for many years. He was a very audacious character and could be very difficult to work for but he could do things no other animator could do. We both studied with Art Babbitt for years. His book is a great resource.

Furpuss
That is so cool! Thank you for sharing your method with us!
Yosemite Sam

Post by Yosemite Sam »

Wow....
Jimmy Mills

Some of my Moho Pro work.
My Demo Reel: https://youtu.be/_kSCno4Wd3c?si=gNT7d27R7sM4jjqq
Buddies Ep 4: https://youtu.be/f8Zbzo2mpHA?si=4EyxhBOrgOxkDoSO