The Last Thorn Sword Fight

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

muhire

The Last Thorn Sword Fight

Post by muhire »

Hi Buddies,
Here there is an animation i made "THE LAST THORN SWORD FIGHT" Where Thorn vs DOUBLE Thorn Characters, and including Animal-Action such as Horse Anime Studio Character THUNDER, you can take look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2tIYbGHkA8 , and leave comments :D
mikestuart

Re: The Last Thorn Sword Fight

Post by mikestuart »

funny how it moves but in all fairness i like the idea of the sword.
We know what a gun and bullet does to a person's body, but we have no idea what a stun guns does.
muhire

Post by muhire »

@mikestuart: thank you man, when you try something and get to know that there some who like it , it is a sign of support which brings effort to next level someday with passion. Thank you alot again :D
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Interesting (in a good way). You don't often seen animations done with the library characters.

Just curious: Do you like how Thorn is rigged? Is she easy to animate to you? What would you change?
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

It looks good and kind of funny at the same time. It's a nice fight but the way her arms flip around made me giggle a little.
~Danimal
muhire

Post by muhire »

@neeters_guy : ooh thank you too man, i apologize i write you back a bit later, actually i use anime studio7, even i can have AS10, i do not like its interface, even it may look simplifying stuff like rigging, lighting character..., i draw mine too but i cannot use them for simple demo, that's why i use almost Thorn and Jace characters due to side designed, even the way she's rigged is not perfect once i need to animate cloths
muhire

Post by muhire »

@danimal: thank you, it was just a matter of timing demo, that's why aint polished elbows and knees