what'a'ya got der!? gimme, okbye

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sargumphigaus

what'a'ya got der!? gimme, okbye

Post by sargumphigaus »

hi everybody. It's been awhile...here's an old man stealing a photograph from a child.

ruscular3d

Re: what'a'ya got der!? gimme, okbye

Post by ruscular3d »

pretty smooth physics!
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

Great movement, and stylistic. Makes me want to see a bit more than two seconds, but then again, I'm scared about what I'd see if there were more :-)
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

Little Yamori wrote:Great movement, and stylistic. Makes me want to see a bit more than two seconds, but then again, I'm scared about what I'd see if there were more
oh don't worry. There's plenty more. It's for a project I scrapped due to technical issues. It was so miserable for me that I wound up lost in a 4 month hiatus of animating because of it. earlier this week, I put a lot of time aside and fought my way through the mess and managed to sort it all out successfully. Elsewhere is back in production.
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Little Yamori wrote:I'm scared about what I'd see if there were more :-)
There is much truth to this.

Looks good and the animation has a "hand drawn" feel to it. What's going on with those two things hanging off the old man's face? At first I thought they were just reeeeeally long ear lobes, but they look like they're coming off his jaw so that can't be it.
~Danimal
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

the world are in a state of decay. there's going to be a lot of mutations and deformed people as a result. that guys jowl flaps are will probably be the least weird thing the final product will have
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

sargumphigaus wrote: that guys jowl flaps are will probably be the least weird thing the final product will have
Oh Geez :shock: