CAN FIGHTER 2015

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zjjt

CAN FIGHTER 2015

Post by zjjt »

[hellow fellow animators here's a little something i put up for the african football championship. :) I hope you guys will like it and if possible share your insights regarding the animation process and show me how i could hone my skills.
thank you.

ZJJT :mrgreen:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXO7bsvc09s[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXO7bsvc09s
Danimal

Re: CAN FIGHTER 2015

Post by Danimal »

The character design looks very good. I'm guessing these were created in another program and imported into Anime Studio for the actual animation? Anyway, this looks very nice!
~Danimal
zjjt

Post by zjjt »

well thank you.i am very proud of it actually apart from the musics and sound fx it was all made with AS from drawing the characters to the animation.

thnks again for sharing your thoughts :wink:
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

The bird's 'secret weapon' cracked me up! He unleashed a 'brown cloud' that was stronger than a punch. :lol:
Cheers, Larry
zjjt

Post by zjjt »

thank you @3deeguy i will try to do a much more elaborated work and post it on the forum ...kinda like an anime just to test how i apply the animations principles....
have you seen shanshi's work the chinese guy who puts his reel on youtube the guy's animation is really awesome do you know how he did it?
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

zjjt, I couldn't find anything with "shanshi anime or animator" Do you have a link? I'm not an expert but if you provide a link there are experts here that could help.
Cheers, Larry
zjjt

Post by zjjt »

oops sorry i mispell his name it is yang shi from china his work is quite good here is a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJj3u_RQrqY
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

zjjt, yang shi has that rare combination of experience, talent and passion. He also writes plugins. If you want to do what he does there are no shortcuts. Everything else starts to become secondary.
The way I see it, the bigger the challenge, the better because people without passion quit simply because that level of skill is tough to achieve. You refuse to quit.
I recommend that you subscribe to his YouTube channel and ask questions in the 'comments'.
Hope that helps.
Cheers, Larry