Hard at work here...a few new things

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lawnmower70

Hard at work here...a few new things

Post by lawnmower70 »

Have a few new things that I have been messing around with. Still no solid stories or anything terribly entertaining, but wanted to share a few of the things I have been working on.

First is an intro for my videos, channel etc. Probably a bit too long to have at the beginning of every video, but I liked the music, so had to put it in.
Edit: I wish eskchat would have had his red rose animation tutorial up a couple days earlier haha!

Next is something I did with the sole purpose of trying to get an animation to show up on my picarto.tv overlay. The fastest it can show is 1 picture per second, so it doesn't animate as I was hoping it would, but it let me experiment a bit with OBS, and streaming in general. (didnt really do much with smart bones because I made it much smaller to fit in the corner of the screen when someone watches me livestream).

And, finally 2 short takes from a bigger project I am working on, mostly for a vehicle to learn how to be an animator.

Livestreaming games and Anime Studio usually every night starting around 9 eastern time.
www.twitch.tv/stugots70
Danimal

Re: Hard at work here...a few new things

Post by Danimal »

lawnmower70 wrote:Probably a bit too long to have at the beginning of every video
No probably about it, it's about 15 seconds longer than it should be. You can still have the rose bloom and get mowed in about 6 seconds and not bore any potential audience away.

I liked the other clips, the one had an old "The More You Know" feel to it with the sparks. I'm not sure what it actually was plummeting to Earth but that's what it made me think of. I liked the movement in the last one, but as the guy in the foreground approached the guy in the background he seemed to shrink.
~Danimal
lawnmower70

Post by lawnmower70 »

Danimal wrote:
lawnmower70 wrote:Probably a bit too long to have at the beginning of every video
No probably about it, it's about 15 seconds longer than it should be. You can still have the rose bloom and get mowed in about 6 seconds and not bore any potential audience away.

I liked the other clips, the one had an old "The More You Know" feel to it with the sparks. I'm not sure what it actually was plummeting to Earth but that's what it made me think of. I liked the movement in the last one, but as the guy in the foreground approached the guy in the background he seemed to shrink.
Yeah, I wanted to use the piece of music at the beginning, and actually made the flower bloom so I could. Kinda silly, originally it was just the mower going across and the words coming up. Probably go back to just that, wanted to see how the music worked in it though.

And, yeah, by the time I got done doing the one where he seems small, I was tired, my eyes felt like they were bleeding LOL and just wanted to get it done, its more of a test for me, working with camera movement (which I find not too easy), but I noticed that the guy in front was way smaller than the guy outside, I'll fix it today and reupload.

thanks for watching and commenting!
Livestreaming games and Anime Studio usually every night starting around 9 eastern time.
www.twitch.tv/stugots70
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

I watch him create character from scratch on picarto.tv
He got it down pretty quick, so anyone want to learn how to create character, should come down to his live stream and learn a few things.
He been on there quite regularly. It's been fun and also kind of way to chat and get to know the people on this forum.