My youtube

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CMcartoons

My youtube

Post by CMcartoons »

Hey guys. Really new here, just found this place. Been working with AS 8 and 10 for just over a year now. Mostly self taught, but was able to learn a lot from Chad's "incredible Tutorials" on youtube.

Just wanted to post my youtube channel here, so you guys can check it out, and let me know what you think.

Like I said, only been animating about a year, so you can really see a progression in my work, but some of my later stuff I'm really proud of :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/caturdaycartoons

Thanks a lot!
Danimal

Re: My youtube

Post by Danimal »

Watched about a half dozen or so of your videos and what I saw was great! Short and basic but interesting and entertaining. These were all done with Anime Studio? The Super Time Lapses in particular seemed fantastic for using AS.
~Danimal
CMcartoons

Re: My youtube

Post by CMcartoons »

Thanks for watching. All my animation is done in AS. My time lapse drawings were originally in GIMP, now mostly manga studio (if you haven't tried it, fantastic drawing program, honestly I like it better than PS, and costs around $20 US). Working on some time lapse stuff in AS this week. just simple Character rigs and stuff.