Bird Poop

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lawnmower70

Bird Poop

Post by lawnmower70 »

Hi everyone, wanted to post this here. I have been "secretly" recording my daughter and I having conversations, and I realized theres some gems in there that will allow me to have audio that I can animate. And, here's my first one. I also painted the background in Sketchbook pro 6. I have a wacom bamboo create, and I hardly ever use it so this week I decided its time to get over my fears of using it, because I'll never learn how to if I don't. I can draw half way decently on paper, but using the tablet takes some serious getting used to. Anyway, here she is.

Livestreaming games and Anime Studio usually every night starting around 9 eastern time.
www.twitch.tv/stugots70
3deeguy

Re: Bird Poop

Post by 3deeguy »

That should be very interesting. It's authentic. Are you going to animate the whole conversation?
Cheers, Larry
lawnmower70

Post by lawnmower70 »

I'm going to do parts of different conversations. There wasn't anything long enough, or interesting enough to animate at any one go. I recorded several, eventually I'll get to the one where she made up a couple different stories, which from the mind of a 5 year old are pretty interesting.
Livestreaming games and Anime Studio usually every night starting around 9 eastern time.
www.twitch.tv/stugots70
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Great! Looking forward to more!
~Danimal