Train station scene (abrupt ending)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sargumphigaus

Train station scene (abrupt ending)

Post by sargumphigaus »

I'm easily distracted these days, But I seem to be back in the funk of things.

Here's a portion of Elsewhere. I've been on this project for a year or so now. Now if I can kick this videogame habit, maybe i can actually finish it sometime soon.

Little Yamori

Re: Train station scene (abrupt ending)

Post by Little Yamori »

Well done and creepy,

Gives me sort of the feeling I get when I'm at the DMV and can't wait to get out from the chaos and breath some fresh air :mrgreen:
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Hey - there's audio in this one! And with that, there should probably be a mild "NSFW" or at least "NSFW without headphone" tag on here.

Great animation and the use of focus causes an even more dream-like and claustrophobic feel. In particular, the scene where the guy in sunglasses is talking but out of focus while the ad in the background is crystal clear - unsettling in a way. Very nicely done!
~Danimal
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

Danimal wrote:the scene where the guy in sunglasses is talking but out of focus while the ad in the background is crystal clear - unsettling in a way. Very nicely done!
Nice, you picked up on that. I was afraid it'd be too subtle. 100% intentional. The city is a sick place, depraved down to its core, which is demonstrated with the world being presented with a soft edge approach and yet they try to advertise it with sleek signs that are almost too clean and clear to the point of being an eyesore in terms of contrast which is used without the setting. Kind of taking on the theme of objectivity versus subjectivity. Only slightly though. Don't want to come off as TOO pretentious.