CHRIS BROWN: ( High -Speed ) Police Chase

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mrchris1234

CHRIS BROWN: ( High -Speed ) Police Chase

Post by mrchris1234 »

I read Chris Brown's really into Fast Cars so I made this Cartoon Animation Video of him in a Souped -Up High Performance car trying to out run PD's own's High Performance mean Driving Machine. This video also features an animation clip of the security Guard that works at my job. I took a Photo of him with his security uniform on, which looks like a Policemen's uniform and then I sliced the photo into layers separating his arms, head, torso, hands, steering wheel in Adobe Photoshop Software. Took hours just getting his photo image layers right and believable for my animation program. Combining Adobe Photoshop and Anime Studio pro 8 always helps me take my productions to another level.

Software used
Anime Studio Pro 8 animation software, Adobe Photoshop 7, & Power Director 12

https://youtu.be/SK3Uasx_udw
Danimal

Re: CHRIS BROWN: ( High -Speed ) Police Chase

Post by Danimal »

Looks pretty good, but maybe to make it more clear that it's Chris Brown he should have started punching a few women. The scrolling news feed was a nice touch, it usually scrolls the other direction though to make it easier to read.

Really though, it can't actually be Chris Brown without him beating women with his fists.
~Danimal
mrchris1234

Re: CHRIS BROWN: ( High -Speed ) Police Chase

Post by mrchris1234 »

Danimal wrote:Looks pretty good, but maybe to make it more clear that it's Chris Brown he should have started punching a few women. The scrolling news feed was a nice touch, it usually scrolls the other direction though to make it easier to read.

Really though, it can't actually be Chris Brown without him beating women with his fists.
hopeful Chris Brown has learned his lesson that it ain't cool to hit women. lol thanks for watching