BEAST BATH & BEYOND!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Timbertoothe

BEAST BATH & BEYOND!

Post by Timbertoothe »

Made this Animation.
The audio didn't receive the love I wanted it to but meh.

Its a furry-centric vid but this is the censored version of the video
(contains burly animal dudes and some gay themes)
MrSoHot

Re: BEAST BATH & BEYOND!

Post by MrSoHot »

Really like the animation and the choice of colors you used. I really wasn't prepared for the brief uncensored nudity in the beginning, I kinda laughed afterward. (Hope that isn't strange) The only thing I would suggest is fixing some of the voices and getting a higher quality microphone, and try to make the texts on the phone a bit more bold. I had to full screen to see the words. Anyways, great art and keep going at it. Just make sure to censor everything.
Check out my animations. htttp://www.youtube.com/MrSoHotVideos
Timbertoothe

Re: BEAST BATH & BEYOND!

Post by Timbertoothe »

MrSoHot wrote:Really like the animation and the choice of colors you used. I really wasn't prepared for the brief uncensored nudity in the beginning, I kinda laughed afterward. (Hope that isn't strange) The only thing I would suggest is fixing some of the voices and getting a higher quality microphone, and try to make the texts on the phone a bit more bold. I had to full screen to see the words. Anyways, great art and keep going at it. Just make sure to censor everything.

Haha thanks for watching man. Yeah, your definitely right on the audio.

It sucks that I went to the effort to get decent recording equipment for the other guys I got to do voices to use extremely basic setups. I had to damper my stuff so it looks
at least in unison.

And sorry bought the uncensored part. Thought I got it all XD