New anmation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rubendg

New anmation

Post by Rubendg »

Here is another animation of Loery Potpie. For those who don't know, Loery is a little man of 40 years old who lives with his big wife Henriëtte. New cartoons will come out of him every Monday. In this episode I've collaborated with another youtuber who also makes animations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCh4Du6bdi0

Enjoy!
Danimal

Re: New anmation

Post by Danimal »

This one kind of felt more like an ad for the other guy's site, but nonetheless had a few good laughs, particularly Loery driving over.
~Danimal
kellycblackwood

Post by kellycblackwood »

Hahaha! This is too funny as I ever like such type of animations. It's a great artwork to turn a story in animation and show with funny videos. I don't have such kind of animation art, but will come soon with an unique art.
Rubendg

Post by Rubendg »

Danimal wrote:This one kind of felt more like an ad for the other guy's site, but nonetheless had a few good laughs, particularly Loery driving over.
Yeah that was my favorite part to.
kellycblackwood wrote:Hahaha! This is too funny as I ever like such type of animations. It's a great artwork to turn a story in animation and show with funny videos. I don't have such kind of animation art, but will come soon with an unique art.
Thanks, looking forward to see your animations