A very simple animation - Bikini Babe & Bouncy Ball

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Julian Groves

A very simple animation - Bikini Babe & Bouncy Ball

Post by Julian Groves »

I'm new to the forum and have just starting using and learning Anime Studio Pro 11. This is my first animation using it. Yeah I know, it's pretty basic, but ya gotta start somewhere, lol. It's surprising how much I learnt doing this Bouncy ball animation. I'm really impressed with how intuitive the software is. I tried Toonboom but I just got frustrated with it. I also use Crazytalk Animator 2 which is good software and quite powerful if you invest some time in using it, though you are limited to sprite animation. Anime Studio Pro 11 is the next level for me and I'm really enjoying it so far.
Dpendleton77

Re: A very simple animation - Bikini Babe & Bouncy Ball

Post by Dpendleton77 »

Nice bouncing ball man.
Pesto

Post by Pesto »

What bouncing ball? :D
saintbe

Post by saintbe »

Good job !

Awesome way to get some attention 8)
I also am working on a bikini babe with bouncing balls :wink:

Still needs quite a bit of work :D I just threw some hair on her real quick because I didn't like her bald...

to be continued I guess...

Kim.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Hey, I can do a simple ball bounce too!!!!!

Dale
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

First, you need to apply the Squash & Stretch principle to your animation. I recommend you to search for tutorials on the web and hopefully get a book like the Richard William's "Animator's survival kit".

Second, the idea of receiving attention by showing a female body is old and rather harmful for both female and male. Women are not objects and men are not just guided by their penis. Many people is working to change this idea and it would be nice if we, as animators, could also help in that direction, at least avoiding to promote that imagery.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Víctor Paredes wrote:First, you need to apply the Squash & Stretch principle to your animation. I recommend you to search for tutorials on the web and hopefully get a book like the Richard William's "Animator's survival kit".

Second, the idea of receiving attention by showing a female body is old and rather harmful for both female and male. Women are not objects and men are not just guided by their penis. Many people is working to change this idea and it would be nice if we, as animators, could also help in that direction, at least avoiding to promote that imagery.
Victor, your right. I did this kind of quickly, under an hour.

As far as the nudity goes I see your point to some degree. But I also know that the woman posing are doing it freely and to make money. Also I work in a Correctional Facility and for the inmates pictures of women is very common in their cells.
My gif can only be seen here in this post and I will remove it if asked because someone finds that offensive.

Dale
Tuxedo Cat Cartoons

Post by Tuxedo Cat Cartoons »

Hey, we all get sexual urges every once in a while...it's only natural. But, this is petty attention seeking sexism. Sexual jokes can be funny. In fact, sexual jokes can be really funny and enlightening, but this is merely gratuitous. And on top of that, the bouncing ball animation is not even animated very well. Personally, I still have VERY MUCH to learn about animation, but if you're going to exploit women, at least learn how to create believable animations.