THUMANS - The Icon of Our Time

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

THUMAN

Post by THUMAN »

First post so please bear with me, and please note that I have pitiful computer skills. First off, thanks to ASP and this board. Just by lurking I was able to bring my THUMAN icon/character to life.

The THUMANS story ... A year ago, I was getting pummeled at the Austin, TX airport by people texting on their cell phones and walking right into me again and again. I thought to myself, They aren't even humans anymore. They are more like giant walking thumbs. They are ... THUMANS! This icon/character was unique enough to be granted a registration number by the US Copyright Office. (Yeah, it surprised me too that no one thought of it before me seeing that we see THUMANS everywhere!)

Through a couple of contacts, I was able to pitch the storyboard to the Cartoon Network last year but they turned it down. After a couple of different animators fell through, I decided to do it myself and here we are. The goal is to get my cartoon circulated enough on YouTube that a big fish like Disney, Pixar, the Cartoon Network, etc takes notice, gets the satire and potential, and runs with it. (And, yeah, I can hear you now ... Like, get in line. That's what we are all trying to do! :) )

The style is intentionally South Park like, but don't kid yourself ... with my pitiful computer skills, it has to be. I have no illusions of becoming an professional animator. What I lack in skills, I have to make up for with humor. Anyway, that's story. I hope you get a chuckle out of this and other vignettes to follow.

Thanks again,
THUMAN

Last edited by THUMAN on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube:2oyc0w99]MOsudWWi9E0[/youtube:2oyc0w99]
THUMAN

Re: THUMANS - The Icon of Our Time

Post by THUMAN »

Latest ...
THUMAN

Post by THUMAN »

Latest ...
THUMAN

Post by THUMAN »

Latest ...
THUMAN

Post by THUMAN »

Latest ...
THUMAN

Post by THUMAN »

Latest ...
THUMAN

Post by THUMAN »

My animation effort bombed and I shut it down. I just don't have the skills and I couldn't get an animator on board with the idea. Try this instead for a couple of chuckles ... https://www.facebook.com/kmthumans