New Animated Web Series

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Ianafle

New Animated Web Series

Post by Ianafle »

Hello everyone, I am a fourteen years old Guy who has come to make an announcement(No I am not asking for animators or Anything like that.) I am simply here to announce that I am making an animated web series that will be released on YouTube when production is finished.

The First season will have 10-13 episodes and will be about 5-10 minutes long. I can't really tell you anything about the series yet but pretty soon I will have a blog where I will be keeping everyone posted about the series.

The Project will be called Project black and white until I can release the name of the series.

If you have any questions please feel free to comment below
synthsin75

Re: New Animated Web Series

Post by synthsin75 »

So you're cross-posting spam for something you have nothing to show or talk about? Don't do that.
Ianafle

Post by Ianafle »

I'm not cross-post spamming anything.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Exact same post in two other places on this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32147&p=183260#p183260
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32146&p=183259#p183259
That's the definition of cross-posting.

And when those posts have nothing to show (not even concept art) and you "can't really tell ... anything about the series yet", I have no idea what questions you'd expect. That makes them as useless as spam. You should probably stick to one post, and wait until you actually have something to share.

I get that you may be excited for a new project, but that's what social media is for.
Ianafle

Post by Ianafle »

Ok