Freeway Patrol - Ep 12

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bsamms

Freeway Patrol - Ep 12

Post by bsamms »

New to the forum (was on here years ago) but I've been lurking recently and doing some learning. Just wanted to post my most recent completed project. All characters were drawn and animated in Moho, background art in Illustrator, and the titles were made in After Effects. Obviously I've still got a ways to go, but I've made a lot of progress artistically and technically with the project over the years. Thanks for watching, sorry if cop humor does nothing for you.
neeters_guy

Re: Freeway Patrol - Ep 12

Post by neeters_guy »

Pretty good. I see the improvement in art style over the the last 9 years. Were you using Anime Studio in the early episodes?

Clearly, this is a lot of work. Kudos on your persistence. Keep it going!
bsamms

Post by bsamms »

neeters_guy wrote:Pretty good. I see the improvement in art style over the the last 9 years. Were you using Anime Studio in the early episodes?
Early episodes were Anime Studio, with raster images made elsewhere (Photoshop I think). Episode 10 was my attempt at learning and using Toon Boom Harmony, and then back to Moho for the more recent episodes.
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

I thought it was really well done, moved fast and the scene transitions were nice. I also liked the way you moved the character heads just slightly. I'm doing the same effect with my characters and I think it adds a lot just by subtly moving not even to 3/4 view.

Keep it up