How I lip sync frame by frame (fairly quickly)

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Poptoogi

How I lip sync frame by frame (fairly quickly)

Post by Poptoogi »

I think that the first thing any user of anime studio wants to do is make a character talk and sometimes it's a little frustrating getting to that point where your happy with it so I made this video to show you how I lip sync in a pretty fast manner. I know, some of you will say this is too time consuming but this is just my personal preference on how I like my animations to look and for me it's worth it. Plus, once you get into a groove it becomes pretty easy to do and as I say in the youtube description, the less amount mouth positions you have the easier it is to do. SO many letters and sounds can be condensed into just a few mouth shapes, for instance W,R and O can all use the same mouth shape because they are so similar no one can catch it with the naked eye, they all look the same! So, as always hope this tut make sense and helps at least one person!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSDFMJHU ... ideo_title
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

Congrats! This is the way I do it as well. I find it easier myself. And also the most accurate. ;)
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

Nice tutorial - thanks for sharing.