Using Anime 7 Debut

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Tikva

Using Anime 7 Debut

Post by Tikva »

Hello,
I just received my Anime 7 Debut and I am new to animation. I have been doing web sites for awhile but now needing to learn how to create a door that opens and closes. Preferable when clicked on if this is possible.
I realize creating and animating the door is probably the first order of business. I will uploading the image of my own.
I know I will learn this but need a bit of help to get started.
Thanks so much,

[/b]
Tikva L
harrymac

Post by harrymac »

* Anime Studio Debut 7 offers complete animation for digital artists--perfect for first-time animators, hobbyists, and digital enthusiasts
* Create your own art using intuitive vector-based draw, paint, and fill tools;
* Or easily import artwork from popular graphics programs and use pre-built content to get started fast
* Record your own sound clips inside Anime Studio with integrated Audio Recording and make your characters talk with built-in Lip Syncing
* Export to the most popular web and video formats, or upload and share on YouTube or Facebook directly from within Anime Studio
* Point-and-click to attach bones to your characters for easy manipulation and reduce production time over traditional frame-by-frame animation
withoutaclue

How do I?

Post by withoutaclue »

If you have specific requests. Try putting in them in the "HOW do I" bit the forum. You'll get a fast response usually.

I've made doors before using switch layers. Or you coud just make a door and move the points on the timeline etc.
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

I made a simple door opening for someone some time ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4dcy7hgdw1ah7yq

In Debut, you would only need to scale one side of the door up then move the points inward.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

If you have Flash (Flash 8 is good enough), this is what I'd do.

Using BitTorrent or similar, download Odd Job Jack free files. (I happen to know that there are a lot of opening door animation frames; usually bitmaps...). You get a picture index of each episode; look through this to find the images you want, then export them from Flash to Anime Studio. You'll also need Flash for the interactivity -- Anime Studio is not an interactive program.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?